1st Place Volleyball, which operates this Web site, wants to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, by notifying you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through this Web site;
- The organization collecting the information;
- How the information issued;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;and How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous
From time to time, we may use the purchases you make to customize our product recommendations. We also track customer traffic patterns and site usage. Traffic and usage data is used only to improve our site's design and provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information. The only time you are required to sign on our site is when you are making a purchase. On the Checkout page, you will be asked to access your existing account or create a new one. Existing account holders are prompted for their ID (your email address) and password. This password is for your protection. If you don't have your password, there is a link that reads "Lost your password?" Click on this for instructions on how to get your password.
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.