The Spalding LITE Steel System meets NCAA, NFHS and FIVB specifications.
- Call for Team Pricing
- Meets all NCAA®, NFHS, and FIVB specifications
- Each upright weighs about 49 lbs., which is 34% less on average than standard systems
- Spring-loaded outer telescoping system, which adds stability and lessens deflection and bowing during play
- Lightweight Net is tensioned by standard worm gear winch, mounted in a fixed position to the slide pole
- Includes visual settings for Men's, Women's, and Junior's heights with spring assist to make adjustments quick and easy.
- Standard navy blue powder coat uprights - custom colors now available
- Not compatible with supported referee platform
- Requires 3" floor sleeves or Spalding T-Base - sold separately
- Warranty: poles and pistons, limited lifetime; parts and winch, one year
LWS110 One-Court LITE Steel System includes:
- 438-275 LITE Steel Winch End Upright
- 438-276 LITE Steel Non-Winch End Upright
- 434-175 36" Lightweight Net Package
- SV210-E Upright End Pads - Pair